To watch some of the best in entertainment and arts log in to aetv.com/activate and enjoy some classics as well as newer series, miniseries and movies. The only variance between A&E Networks and the A&E Channel is:
- The Network contains Military History, Lifetime, History Channel, Viceland and LRW
- While A&E, the channel, is a flagship to A&E Networks.
It also provides some of the most persuasive lineup of series and movies, for the fresh generation.
Shows you can watch on A&E are:
The First 48 – Since 2004
Forensic evidence is collected by detectives within the first 48 hours of a crime. This, they believe, is one of the best ways to identify criminals and nab them fast. The series also contains interviews from witnesses.
60 Days in – Happening since 2016
Chief jailers invite members from the general public to enlist as undercover operators that will eliminate gang wars, corruption, drugs and other crime within their facilities. Law-abiding citizens will live in prison cells for about 60 days in Pinal County, Arizona.
Storage Wars – 2010 onwards
Contents of unclaimed storage lockers, for more than three months, get sold at an auction dealing only in cash. Professional buyers from across the state bid for the lockers as buyers are even given some time to inspect the contents of each of the storage facilities.
Biography – On since 1962
Created sometime in the 1960s, the series portrays the life of one notable individual along with stock footage, interviews, photographs and much more. The series has won two PGA and several Primetime Emmy awards for:
- Outstanding Non-fiction series
- Outstanding Information Series
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in a Craft, which went to the music composers, Arrangers, Directors and Conductors
Hoarders – Running since 2009
Individuals face a personal crisis when they are unable to part with their tiniest of possessions. The disease often requires professional help as sufferers are literally buried in heaps of junk and garbage that overtakes their home.
Intervention – TV show since 2005
A series that portrays addicts, and the impact of their illness on people around them, Intervention shows how intrusion becomes inevitable to a situation. It is a reality television program that as of January 2017 consisted around 265 episodes.
Live PD – Since 2016
With a determination to stay committed to stimulating reality television, A&E brings yet another compelling series in the form of Live PD. The show follows the American Police Department especially on Friday and Saturday nights providing viewers an insight into their work in real time.
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath – Since 2016
Best known for her works as Carrie Hafferman on CBS’s comedy series King of Queens and the cohost for The Talk in 2010 – 11, Leah Remini is now a scientology activist and investigator who reveals some shocking truths about the subject. It also exposes abuse and harassment, the ex-practitioners had to face.
There many other series and episodes that you can enjoy on aetv.com/activate such as:
- The Wahlburgers
- Duck Dynasty
- Beyond Scared Straight
- Billy the Exterminator
- Bates Motel
- Ozzy & Jack’s World Detour
- The Killing Season
- Shipping Wars
- Born this way
- Barter Kings
- Brandi & Jarrod: Married to the job
- Storage Wars: Miami
- Donnie loves Jenny
- The Returned
- 8 minutes
- The Governor’s Wife
- The Glades
- First 48: Missing Persons
- Storage Wars: New York
- Barry’D Treasure
- The Killer Speaks
- Southie Rules
- Storage Wars: Texas
- America’s castles
- Gene Simmons Family Jewels
- American Justice
- Flip This house
- Teach: Tony Danza
- City Confidential
- Cold Case Files Classic
- Criss Angel Mindfreak
- The Two Coreys
- Dog and the Bounty Hunter
- There are many ways to watch A&E channels on your streaming device
- You can directly perform the aetv.com/activate function or choose some leading streaming channel providers where you will find the channel present in the base package itself
- Considered as the most affordable of all channels at just $16 per month
- The basic 40-channel bundle already contains A&E and you do not have to subscribe to it separately
- Even if you were to choose the larger bundle on Philo for your entertainment, it just costs around $20 per month
- You still get to watch all the latest programming on A&E at the higher package as well
- Free trial is available in case you wish to visualize channel offerings
Hulu with Live TV
- Stream A&E free with Hulu, which is a live streaming service that also offers a bundle of on-demand programming
- At just $39.99 you will have a range of other channels as well as A&E
- Check out the channel’s trial for a week
For all doubts you have about aetv.com/activate reach out to our agents for a consultation @ rokuactivationcode.net