About the HBO GO Channel
HBO GO is a service provided by the HBO American premium cable network. The parent company of the HBO GO is the home box network. This channel was launched on February 18, 2010. You can view all the exclusive content which is available on the HBO channel. Only the subscribers of the HBO channel can view the video on demand.
Features of HBO GO Channel
- Activate the channel using Hbogo.com/activate and stay updated to know the date and schedule of your favorite HBO Go channel programs such as Game of Thrones, West world.
- This channel belongs to the category, Movies and TV.
- The top channel developed by HBO Go is now in more demand among entertainment lovers.
- Program Categories include News, Comedy specials, Smart talk shows, Documentaries and much more.
- It’s good that you can use HBO Go channel app to access the content from your mobile device.
Compatible devices to watch the HBO GO channel
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon fire tablets
- Android phones
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Web browser
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox one
How to Activate HBO GO on Roku using hbogo.com/activate?
Initial Settings on the Roku Device
- Before starting the activation steps, you need to activate the Roku device
- Complete the hardware settings and power up the Roku
- Activate the Roku device, using the Roku activation code that appears on the screen
- Surf to the Roku site and enter the Roku activation code
- Provide the needed credentials to create the Roku account
- Once you create the Roku account, sign in to the Roku device using the login credentials
Steps to Activate the HBO GO Roku
Do not know how to activate HBO GO on Roku, check out the activation steps here
- Navigate to the home page, find the channel store on the home page
- Open the channel store and search the HBO GO channel on the search tab
- Choose the add channel option on the home page
- Wait until the download is complete
- Open the HBO GO channel app and choose the sign-in option
- You will be displayed with the channel activation code on the screen
- Surf to the HBO GO site and enter the activation code on the particular slot
- Next, a new screen will open and ask you to provide the TV provider login details like the password and the TV provider login id
First-time sign-in steps
- After providing the TV provider details, you will be asked to create the HBO GO account
- Enter your user name, mail id, location, and zip code
- Provide the steps without skipping the details to activate the HBO GO account
- Now you are all set to stream the HBO GO on Roku
TV providers that provide the HBO GO on Roku
- AT&T U-Verse
- Bright house networks
- Dish network
- Time warner cable
- Verizon FiOS
Troubleshooting Issues in Activating the HBO GO on Roku
- If you could not find the HBO GO app on the Roku – you can check the software update on the Roku. Visit the settings and check that there are any updates required on the Roku device. If yes, then proceed the update and check that you could view the HBO GO app on the Roku
- Why you could not continue with the activation step – all the TV provider may not support the HBO GO, so check that your TV provider could log in the HBO GO channel
Frequently Asked Questions about HBO Go Activation
How to Activate the HBO GO on Roku?
Visit the Roku channel store, download the HBO GO application, then open the app and provide the TV provider login details and stream the channel.
In which devices the HBO GO channel is not supported?
In the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, the channel is not available.
What are the other ways to view the HBO GO channel?
Connect the HDMI cables to the phone to your TV and use the Chromecast to cast the HBO GO from the phone
For further details on How to activate HBO GO on Roku? Contact our customer support team @ +1-844-360-7450 and get the best guidance from professional experts.