Roku.com/link – How To Setup and Activate Roku?
Roku Activation Guide
Select the best Roku gadget if you are interested to purchase. Checking the device reviews can help to decide the model. Hence let us provide few updates, here if you are interested
Understand Roku.com/link activation steps to proceed
Roku Activation Steps
Roku works perfectly if you complete Roku.com/link activation steps.
- Connecting the hardware
- Account creation
- Selecting the network
- Roku account creation
- Device linking process using Roku.com/link
- Channel activation
- Troubleshooting frequent errors and error messages
Want to Know More About Roku Models?
Device models are many, and here is the list. Each of these models offers excellent features.
- Roku Express
- Express Plus
- Premiere plus
- Streaming stick
- Old models such as Roku 1, Roku 3 and Roku 4
Do Not Know How to Setup ROKU Device?
The Roku.com/link activate steps are here to help you. Understand the steps and proceeding with the steps will not be tough
- Connect the hardware
- Use the power cable to power up your device
- Find the HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 Ports
- If your TV model is new, it’s good to choose HDMI port
- For old models, use composite audio video cables
- Do not use wrong port to connect your device
Select the display settings – Select the appropriate language and display settings
How to Create a Roku Account to Proceed with Roku.com/link Activate Steps?
Roku account being an essential requirement, create an account and if you do not know how to proceed with account creation
- https://my.roku.com/signup,this is the page to sign up to Roku account
- A new page will load
- Required data – Name, Email ID and Password
- Once if this step is done, click on the submit tab
- Sign in to check if the account is valid. Visit the page, https://my.roku.com/signin.
Collect the Roku Activation Code
- Without a Roku activation code, it’s hard to link your device. Move to the player section to start your search
- Now if the existing code is not active, use your remote, click on the star button to find new activation code
How to Link your Roku Device using Roku.com/link?
- If you visit the page, Roku.com/link, device linking process will be easy
- Open the page and wait until you are redirected to a new page
- As soon as you receive a prompt to paste the activation code, enter the code in the space that appear
- Its recommended waiting until the linking process complete
Select and Activate your Favorite Roku Channels
Do not know how to add and activate your favorite Roku channels? Here are the steps to help you. Channel categories are many. Free, paid and private channels are available.
- Login into Roku account
- Move to the channel store
- Now begin your search to find the channels
- Now if the channel search results appear, select and use the option, add channel
- The system update is the only option, if the added channel doesn’t appear
- Collect the activation code and then move to the channel activation page
List of Most-streamed Roku Channels
Introducing the most-streamed Roku channels here and it’s your interest to select the best
- Wilderness channel
- Red Bull TV
- Roku Movies
- iTunes podcast
- Disney Plus
- Amazon Video
- HBO Go
- CBS all access
- Cartoon Network
- The CW
Live Channel Packages to Stream Roku Channels
Live channel packages to access these channels. Select the package that suit your budget
- Hulu Plus Live TV
- Sling TV
- Play station Vue
- YouTube TV
- DirecTV Now
- PlayStation Vue
Common Roku Errors and Troubleshooting
Here is the list of Roku errors codes and it’s time to fix it
Roku error code 009 – This is an internet-related issue and device will not be connected to the network, even after connecting to the router
Error code 012 – Connect the Ethernet cable to the device, else you will come across error message, 012
Code 014 – Software update fails, and slow speed network can be the reason
Error code 001 – If error code 001 is the error message that popup, cross-check and verify the activation steps. Do not use wrong code for activation
Error code 003 – Software update failure and suggest updating the software to the latest version
Code 006 – Check if you have misconfigured system files and its better to scan your device and clear the malware
HDCP error – As this error popup, a purple screen with an error message, HDCP content authorized will appear. Faulty HDMI cables and wrong port that you select can be the reason for this error message
Start the troubleshooting guide and you need to analyze the reason and cause of the error
Resolve error codes, complete Roku setup and proceed with the activation using Roku.com/link. You will get an idea if you read the recent blog posts. Dialing the Roku support number +1-844-360-7450 can transfer your call to our Roku support team.